New ideas to spice up the game

Forum » General

Secret Eagle - level 17 - 02/11/2023 1 year ago

Secret Eagle avatar

Hi admin,

noticed that there hasn't been any updates for a long time. Are still some new ladies planned or anything new that makes it still attractive to play?

For example the winner of the table can choose the next to ladies to play against in the following tabel; or maybe a wheel of fortune which girl play next.

Anybody the same opinion it would be even sexier if there was some music when the lady is doing a striptease instead of just taking off one piece of clothes - on a pole, a chair, or a table...?

Best regards!

And by the way, "Kelly" deserves a bit of a rest... please give us some variety as well ;-)
Reply - Report abuse

Hoebro69 - Level 3 - 04/05/2023 1 year ago

Secret Eagle avatar

i agree
Reply - Report abuse

Robyno83 - level 88 - 03/01/2023 1 year ago

Secret Eagle avatar

If i can,

i would suggest a mechanism that limits people to play "only" 10-15 matched per day, so if you play well or you're lucky, you have the possibility to earn points and hearts and viceversa if u play bad.

This because in the last weeks, if u look at the "winner of the week/months", there was only "one person in charge" (without mentioning name :P ). I think this is the motivation which there are very low scores by all people and only "one" high score.

I think that people are a little discouraged to chase this score and abandon the game. Obviously if u "always" play the score is that.

The other motivation, how Secret Eagle had highlight, is the luck of updates to rejuvenate the formula of the game a bit or only of new girls for several years.

The wheel of fortune and the music during striptease are very nice ideas!!!

Best regards and sorry for my english (i'm italian).
Reply - Report abuse

Secret Eagle - level 17 - 03/18/2023 1 year ago

Secret Eagle avatar

there as some nice ideas mentioned by Robyno but as we obviously know that a limited number of games per day could be difficult realize. An option could be "groups" where everybody can choose how many tables a player might play during a period of time (max. 10 games, max. 20 games, and so on). The higher the "max. games" the higher the price; so if you choose "box more than 1000 tables" everybody can play as often as he wants, but the others choose another group annd might not be confronted with the partely destructive playstyle of some guys player i have been observing.

But all in all it looks like the site "is slowly dying away" regarding the lack of communication and updates. So dear hosts: what can we expect in the future? is there anything planned or any new site in progress like the improvement from "uplayistrip" to "strip poker xXx"?

Regard
SE
Reply - Report abuse

Memoo - level 0 - 03/23/2023 1 year ago

Bigddaddy - level 1 - 07/19/2023 9 months ago

Secret Eagle avatar

Hey a idea like literally you could do is you could chose a girl to play with and free
Reply - Report abuse